Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Semiconductor companies
- Netbook manufacturers
- Computer hardware companies
- Technology companies
- Companies listed on NASDAQ
- Semiconductor Manufacture
$60,802,259 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q3, 2013 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Intel Corporation
- 2. Influence Explorer. Intel Corp (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 5. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Intel.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Intel.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: