Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
The Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) is one of the trade body and professional institute for agencies in the UK's advertising, media and marketing communications industry, covering the creative, digital marketing, direct marketing, healthcare, media, out-of-home advertising, sales promotion and sponsorship sectors. It currently has around 300 agency members.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Professional associations
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- MR STEVE WILLIAMS, CEO, OMD Group Ltd, MR TOM GEORGE, CEO, Mediaedge: CIA, MR GEOFFREY RUSSELL, Secretary and Director for Media Affairs, Institute of Practitioners in Advertising, MR ANDY JONES, CEO, Universal McCann London gave evidence related to Regulation of Television Advertising on 30 Nov. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Institute of Practitioners in Advertising.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Institute of Practitioners in Advertising.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: