Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- 2. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. HC 140-xviii (11th Mar 2014) - The Referendum on Separation for Scotland - Uncorrected Evidence - 5 Mar 2014 - HC 140-xviii - the referendum on separation for scotland
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 117 - 20 May 2013 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 117
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 9 Nov 2010 - Transport Committee - The cost of motor insurance
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: