Independent Schools Council
The Independent Schools Council (ISC) is a non-profit organisation that represents over 1,200 schools in the United Kingdom's independent education sector. The organisation comprises eight independent school associations and promotes the common interests of its member schools in the political arena, which includes the Department for Education.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Matthew Burgess, General Secretary, Independent Schools Council gave evidence related to Regulation of the Charitable Sector and the Charities Act 2006 on 30 Oct. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Independent Schools Council
- 2. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 4. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Independent Schools Council.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Independent Schools Council.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: