Historic Houses Association
The Historic Houses Association, a not-for-profit organisation, represents 1,600 privately owned historic country houses, castles and gardens throughout the UK. The Association was established in 1973 to help owners conserve these wonderful places in the interests of the nation and carries out important lobbying, advisory and marketing work on behalf of Member properties.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Architecture organisations
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Historic Houses Association
- 2. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - 464-iv - 2 Nov 2010 - HC 464-iv - Funding of the arts and heritage
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Historic Houses Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Historic Houses Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: