Henry Jackson Society
The Henry Jackson Society is a British think tank. The think tank has been described as neoconservative although the society has never used such terms to describe itself. It is named after the American politician Henry M. Jackson, the late Democratic Senator and anticommunist defence hawk.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Political and economic think tanks
Lord Trimble sponsored a Parliamentary staff pass for Dr Alan Mendoza, who registered this relevant gainful occupation or benefit: a) Executive Director, Henry Jackson Society a think tank and charity b) Conservative Councillor, London Borough of Brent c) Director, Worldview Strategy, a strategy consulting company d) Director, British-American Project, a membership organisation (unpaid) 
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Henry Jackson Society
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Permanent Secretary meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. House of Lords. Register of Interests of Lords Members' Staff, 7 Nov - 7 Nov 2011
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 6 Dec 2011 - Home Affairs Committee - Roots of violent radicalisation
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Henry Jackson Society.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Henry Jackson Society.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: