London Heathrow Airport is a major international airport in West London, England, United Kingdom. Heathrow is the busiest airport in the United Kingdom and the busiest airport in Europe by passenger traffic. Heathrow is also the third busiest airport in the world by total passenger traffic. In 2014, it handled a record 73.4 million passengers, a 1.4 percent increase from 2013.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. London Heathrow Airport
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 116 - 13 May 2013 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 116
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 3 Dec 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 765-ii - Aviation Strategy - 3 Dec 2012 - AVIATION STRATEGY
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. High Speed Rail (7th Nov 2011) - 6 Sep 2011 - High Speed Rail
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Heathrow Airport.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Heathrow Airport.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: