Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association
- 2. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 95 - 24 Apr 2013 - Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 95
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1111-i - Draft Dangerous Dogs (Amendment) Bill - 24 Apr 2013 - HC 1111 i
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Guide Dogs Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Guide Dogs Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: