Greene King is a British brewery established in 1799 in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. It has grown to become one of the largest British-owned breweries in the UK through a series of takeovers which have been the subject of some criticism. The company owns pubs and hotels including the Hungry Horse pub chain. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 share index.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Greene King Brewery
- 2. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 7 Jul 2011 - Business, Innovation and Skills Committee - Pub Companies
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Greene King.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Greene King.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: