UK lobbying and public affairs activity related to organisations in Wikipedia's Government-owned airlines  category, covering activity of:
Lobbyist firms used
Sep - Nov 2010
Jun - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Government-owned airlines
- 2. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of the organisations mentioned above.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: