Get Safe Online
Get Safe Online is a leading UK source of unbiased, factual and practical information and advice on online safety and information security. It is targeted principally at the general public and SMEs (small to medium-sized enterprises). Established in October 2005, it has become the UK Government's de facto source of information and advice on online safety.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Get Safe Online
- 2. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 3. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 252-i - Digital by Default - uncorrected - 5 Jun 2013 - DIGITAL BY DEFAULT
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Get Safe Online.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Get Safe Online.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: