Open Joint Stock Company Gazprom (, abbreviated OAO Gazprom, , ) is the largest extractor of natural gas in the world and one of the world's largest companies. Its name is a contraction of the Russian words Gazovaya Promyshlennost ( - gas industry). Gazprom has headquarters in Moscow.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Gazprom
- 2. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 7. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 8. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Gazprom.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Gazprom.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: