GamCare is the leading provider of information, advice, support and free counselling for the prevention and treatment of problem gambling. GamCare is a national charity and was founded in 1997. In October 1997 Adrian Scarfe, Head of Clinical Services at GamCare, launched the HelpLine and counselling services. The president of GamCare is Lord Sharman of Redlynch.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Addiction and substance abuse organizations
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. GamCare
- 2. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Ministry of Justice. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1554-v Gambling - Gambling - 22 Nov 2011 - HC 1554- v
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about GamCare.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with GamCare.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: