Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (informally Freshfields) is a multinational law firm headquartered in London and a member of the Magic Circle of leading British law firms. In 2013-14 it achieved total revenues of £1.232 billion and average profit per equity partner (PEP) of £1.48 million. It has 28 offices in 17 jurisdictions across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America and employs over 2,500 legal advisers.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Ministry of Justice. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 5. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: