Forensic Science Service
- Public authority
- Law enforcement in England and Wales
- Under Home Office
- Science and technology
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Forensic Science Service via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Forensic Science Service
- 2. Home Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc930-i - Forensic Science - 30 Jan 2013 - HC 930-i
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. 23 Mar 2011 - Science and Technology Committee - Minutes of Evidence - The Forensic Science Service
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Forensic Science Service.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Forensic Science Service.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: