The Football Foundation is the United Kingdom’s largest sports charity, investing £30m into improving the country's grassroots sports infrastructure each year with money provided by its funding partners: the Premier League, The FA and the Government (via Sport England).
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Football Foundation
- 2. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Football Foundation.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Football Foundation.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: