First Utility is a supplier of gas and electricity in the United Kingdom, based in Warwick. In October 2013 the company was ranked as the seventh largest supplier in the UK, making it the largest outside the Big 6. By September 2014 the company had a market share of 2%.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. First:utility
- 2. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Energy and Climate Change - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 161-ii - Smart Meter Roll-Out - corrected evidence - 14 May 2013 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 161-ii
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 275-iii - The Draft Energy Bill - corrected evidence - 19 Jun 2012 - HC 275-ii i
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about First Utility.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with First Utility.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: