Finance and Leasing Association
The Finance and Leasing Association (FLA) is the leading trade association for the UK consumer credit, motor finance and asset finance sectors, and the largest organisation of its type in Europe. Members of FLA include: banks, subsidiaries of banks and building societies, the finance arms of retailers and manufacturing companies as well as independent firms.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Financial services companies
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Mr Stephen Sklaroff, Director General, Finance and Leasing Association gave evidence related to Financial Regulation: a preliminary consideration of the Government's proposals on 11 Nov. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Finance and Leasing Association
- 2. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Finance and Leasing Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Finance and Leasing Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: