Federation of Wholesale Distributors
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 2. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 4. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Transport and the Olympics - oral evidence - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 5, 23 May 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Committee of Public Accounts - HM Revenue and Customs: Renewed Alcohol Strategy - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 504 - Wednesday 25 Apr 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 504 - RE
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 1945-i - Renewed Alchohol Strategy - progress report - corrected evidence - 25 Apr 2012 - RENEWED ALCOHOL STRATEGY-PROGRESS REPORT
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Federation of Wholesale Distributors.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Federation of Wholesale Distributors.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: