Families Need Fathers (FNF), founded in 1974, is a registered charitable organization in the United Kingdom that provides public awareness and support to parents who have become estranged from their children after a separation or divorce.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Family and parenting issues groups
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Families Need Fathers
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Ministry of Justice. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 739-ii - Pre-legislative scrutiny of the Children and Families Bill - 20 Nov 2012 - CHILDREN AND FAMILIES BILL
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 16 Nov 2010 - Justice Committee - Operation of the Family Courts
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Families Need Fathers.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Families Need Fathers.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: