Fairbridge is a UK charity that supports young people aged 13–25, that has existed since 1987. Each year it supports around 3,700 disengaged young people who are either not in education, employment or training – or at risk of becoming so – at one of its fifteen centres on the country.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Fairbridge (charity)
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. 9 Feb 2011 - East Midlands Regional Committee - Minutes of Evidence - Services for young people, 9 Feb 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Fairbridge.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Fairbridge.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: