Fair Trials International
Fair Trials International (FTI) is a UK-registered non-governmental organization which works for fair trials according to international standards of justice and defends the rights of those facing charges in a country other than their own.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Directors and staff
ROBIN GRANVILLE HODGSON OF ASTLEY ABBOTTS (Lord Hodgson of Astley Abbotts)
Director, FAIR TRIALS INTERNATIONAL 
12 Dec 2011 -
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Catherine Heard, Head of Policy, Fair Trials International gave evidence related to The Human Rights Implications of UK Extradition Policy on 1 Feb. 
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Fair Trials International
- 2. Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Home Affairs - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 615 - 10 Sep 2013 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 615
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - The Implications of UK Extradition Policy - The Human Rights Implications of UK Extradition Policy - 1 Feb 2011 - HC 767-i - The Human Rights Im
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Fair Trials International.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Fair Trials International.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: