Experian plc is a global information services group with operations in 40 countries. The company now employs 17,000 people with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Republic of Ireland and operational headquarters in Nottingham, United Kingdom; Costa Mesa, California, United States; São Paulo, Brazil; and Heredia, Costa Rica. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Experian is a partner in the U.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$9,310,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Experian
- 2. Influence Explorer. Experian (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 5. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 6. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 7. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 8. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 9. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Experian.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Experian.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: