Equifax Inc. is a consumer credit reporting agency in the United States, considered one of the three largest American credit agencies along with Experian and TransUnion. Founded in 1899, Equifax is the oldest of the three agencies and gathers and maintains information on over 400 million credit holders worldwide. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Equifax is a global service provider with US $1.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Equifax
- 2. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 7. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 8. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Equifax.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Equifax.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: