E.ON UK (formerly Powergen) is an energy company in the United Kingdom and a subsidiary of E.ON, the world's largest investor-owned power and gas company. As Powergen, it was listed on the London Stock Exchange and was once a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index but since 1 July 2002 has been owned by E.ON SE of Germany.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Dr Brian Tilley, Strategy and Stakeholder Coordination Manager, E.ON Climate and Renewables gave evidence related to The impact of potential Scottish independence on energy and climate change on 24 Apr. 
- 1. Wikipedia. E.ON UK
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 275-i - The Draft Energy Bill - corrected evidence - 12 Jun 2012 - T o be published as HC 275- i
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Energy and Climate Change - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 117 - 15 May 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 117
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 1912-ii - The impact of potential Scottish independence on energy and Climate Change - corrected evidence - 24 Apr 2012 - The impact of potential Scottish independence on energy and climate change
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1624 - 02 Nov 2011 - HC 1624 -i - THE FUTURE OF MARINE RENEWABLES IN THE UK, 2 Nov 2011
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Wednesday 11 May 2011 - Energy and Climate Change - Minutes of Evidence - Ofgem's Retail Market Review
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. The Big Six Energy Companies - oral evidence 7 Dec 2010 - Energy and Climate Change - Minutes of Evidence
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about E.ON UK.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with E.ON UK.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: