Environmental Industries Commission
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Dept. for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Environmental Industries Commission met with Jim Paice, Minister of State for Agriculture and Food, to discuss Spending Review, along with 47 others. 
- Environmental Industries Commission met with Caroline Spelman, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, to discuss Spending Review, along with 47 others. 
- 1. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc932-i - Water Quality - 4 Mar 2013 - HC 932 -i - water quality, 27 Feb 2013
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Green Economy (1st Nov 2011) - Green Economy - corrected evidence - 14 Sep 2011 - Green Economy
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 19 Jan 2011 - Environmental Audit Committee - The Green Investment Bank
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 30 Nov 2010 - Business, Innovation and Skills Committee - Government Assistance to Industry
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Environmental Industries Commission.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Environmental Industries Commission.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: