EngineeringUK, formerly the Engineering and Technology Board (ETB), is an independent, not-for-profit organisation whose purpose is to promote the contribution that engineers, and engineering and technology, make to society. Working within the United Kingdom, EngineeringUK aims to inspire people at all levels to pursue careers in engineering and technology.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. EngineeringUK
- 2. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 632 - 31 Oct 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Engineering UK.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Engineering UK.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: