$220,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
- 1. Wikipedia. Electronic Arts
- 2. Influence Explorer. Electronic Arts Inc (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Electronic Arts.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: