Electrical Contractors' Association
The Electrical Contractors' Association (ECA) is the main trade association for contractors involved in electrical engineering projects in England, Northern Ireland and Wales. In 2010, it had over 3000 registered members - companies who collectively employed over 30,000 UK workers and generated annual revenues of over £5 billion (the UK electrical contracting industry is worth £10 billion).
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Electrical Contractors' Association
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Electrical Contractors' Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electrical Contractors' Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: