Ecotricity is a green energy company based in Stroud, Gloucestershire, England specialising in selling green energy to consumers that it primarily generated from its 70 megawatt wind power portfolio (they prefer the term Windmill rather than Wind-Turbine). It is built on the principle of heavily reinvesting its profit in building more of its own green energy generation.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
- 1. Wikipedia. Ecotricity
- 2. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 4. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 275-iii - The Draft Energy Bill - corrected evidence - 19 Jun 2012 - HC 275-ii i
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Ecotricity.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Ecotricity.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: