Durham University (officially known as the University of Durham) is a collegiate research university in Durham, North East England. It was founded by Act of Parliament in 1832 and granted a Royal Charter in 1837. It was one of the first universities to commence tuition in England for more than 600 years and has claim to be the third oldest university in England.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Durham University via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Professor Peter Tymms, Head of the School of Education, Durham University gave evidence related to ATTRACTING, TRAINING AND RETAINING THE BEST TEACHERS on 23 Nov. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Durham University
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. Energy and Climate Change - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 161-i - Smart meter roll-out - corrected - 14 May 2013 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 161-i - Smart Meter Roll-out
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 156 - 10 Jul 2010 - Scottish Affairs Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 156, 10 Jul 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 17 May 2011 - Health Committee - Public Health
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Durham University.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Durham University.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: