The Design Council, formerly the Council of Industrial Design, is a United Kingdom charity incorporated by Royal Charter. Its stated mission is "to champion great design that improves lives and makes things better".
It was instrumental in the promoting of the concept of inclusive design.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Design Council via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Design Council
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 743-i - Support for the creative economy - 13 Nov 2012 - SUPPORT FOR THE CREATIVE ECONOMY
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Wednesday 26 Jan 2011 - Science and Technology Committee - Minutes of Evidence - Strategically important metals
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Design Council.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Design Council.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: