Daycare Trust is the UK's national childcare charity, campaigning for quality, accessible, affordable childcare for all, and raising the voices of children, parents and carers. Daycare Trust advises parents and carers, providers, employers, trade unions and policymakers on childcare issues.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Children's charities
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- Daycare Trust met with David Freud, Minister for Welfare Reform, to discuss Childcare seminar, along with 18 others. 
- Daycare Trust met with Maria Miller, Minister for Disabled People, to discuss Childcare seminar, along with 18 others. 
- Daycare Trust met with Iain Duncan Smith, Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, to discuss Childcare seminar, along with 18 others. 
- Daycare Trust met with Sarah Teather, Minister of State, to discuss long-term vision for early years, along with Early Education Co-Production Group Roundtable, Pre-school Learning Alliance, National Childminding Association, National Association of Head Teachers, UNISON, Early Education, and NDNA. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Daycare Trust
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 8 Dec 2010 - Education Committee - The role and performance of Ofsted
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Daycare Trust.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Daycare Trust.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: