Crossrail is a railway line under construction in London and its environs. It should begin full operation in 2018 with a new east-west route across Greater London. Work began in 2009 on the central part of the line—a tunnel through central London—and connections to existing lines that will become part of Crossrail after several decades of proposals. It is one of Europe's largest railway and infrastructure construction projects.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Crossrail
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 7. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 8. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Crossrail.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Crossrail.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: