Credit Suisse Group is a Switzerland-based multinational financial services holding company, headquartered in Zürich, that operates the Credit Suisse Bank and other financial services investments. The company is organized as a stock corporation with four divisions: Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management, and a Shared Services Group that provides marketing and support to the other three divisions.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$16,670,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Credit Suisse
- 2. Influence Explorer. Credit Suisse Group (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Credit Suisse.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Credit Suisse.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: