- Business schools in England
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Professor Andrew Kakabadse, Professor of International Management Development, Cranfield School of Management, Dr Chris Gibson-Smith, Chairman, London Stock Exchange, Sir John Elvidge, former Permanent Secretary, Scottish Government, Dr Suzy Walton, former senior civil servant at the Cabinet Office gave evidence related to Future of the Civil Service on 15 Jan. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Cranfield School of Management
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 644-ii - The Future of the Civil Service - corrected evidence - 15 Jan 2013 - HC 664-ii - Future of the Civil Service
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. 25 Jan 2011 - Public Administration Committee - Minutes of Evidence - Change in Government: the agenda for leadership
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Cranfield School of Management.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Cranfield School of Management.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: