The Countryside Alliance (CA) is a British organisation promoting issues relating to the countryside such as farming, rural services, small businesses and country sports, aiming to "Give Rural Britain a voice". With over 100,000 members, the group was named the 'most inspiring political personality' of the last ten years by Channel 4 News in 2008.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Directors and staff
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Countryside Alliance met with Jonathan Hill, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, to discuss to discuss outdoor learning in education and key issues raised in the Government's response to the Children and Young People's Committee report of 2010 on Transforming Education Outside the Classroom, along with Field Studies Council, Council for Learning Outside the Classroom, and Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. 
- Countryside Alliance met with Jim Paice, Minister of State for Agriculture and Food, to discuss Spending Review, along with 47 others. 
- Countryside Alliance met with Caroline Spelman, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, to discuss Spending Review, along with 47 others. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Countryside Alliance
- 2. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. House of Lords. Register of Interests of Lords Members' Staff, 7 Nov - 7 Nov 2011
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc84-i - Post Office Network Transformation - Uncorrected Evidence 17 May 2012 - HC 84-i, 15 May 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Countryside Alliance.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Countryside Alliance.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: