Cornwall Council is the unitary authority for Cornwall, in England, United Kingdom (except the Isles of Scilly, which has its own council). The council, and its predecessor Cornwall County Council, has a tradition of large groups of independents, having been controlled by independents in the 1970s and 1980s. Since the 2013 elections, it is run by an Independent-Liberal Democrat coalition.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Cornwall Council via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Andy Brigden, Maritime Manager, Cornwall Council gave evidence related to The Coastguard, Emergency Towing Vessels and the Maritime Incident Response Group on 18 May. 
- Kevin Lavery, Chief Executive, Cornwall Council gave evidence related to The New Local Enterprise Partnerships: An Initial Assessment on 12 Oct. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Cornwall Council
- 2. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Energy and Climate Change Committe - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 180 - 10 Jun 2013 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 180
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 694-iii - The role of local authorities in health issues - 3 Dec 2012 - HC 694 iii
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Communities and Local Government - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 177-ii - Monday 19 Mar 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 177-ii
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Wedneseday 8 Jun 2011 - Communities and Local Government Committee - Regeneration
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Wednesday 18 may 2011 - Transport Committee - The Coastguard, Emergency Towing Vessels and the Maritime Incident Response Group, 18 May 2011
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 12 Oct 2010 - Business, Innovation and Skills Committee - The New Local Enterprise Partnerships: An Initial Assessment
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Cornwall Council.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Cornwall Council.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: