Consumer Focus Wales
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Consumer Focus Wales via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 2. Wales Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Monday 12 Mar 2012 - Communities and Local Government - Minutes of EvidenceHC 177-ii
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC1865-ii - Park Homes - 12 Mar 2012 - HC18 65-ii - PARK HOMES
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 1558-i - Representation of Consumer Interests in Wales - corrected evidence - 18 Oct 2011 - HC 1558 -i - REPRESENTATION OF Consumer Interest in Wales
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Consumer Focus Wales.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Consumer Focus Wales.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: