Consumer Council for Water
- Public authority
- Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (United Kingdom)
- Non-departmental public bodies of the United Kingdom government
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Consumer Council for Water via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Consumer Council for Water
- 2. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 674-ii - Draft Water Bill - 30 Oct 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 374 - 6 Mar 2012 - Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 374
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1852-ii - The Water White Paper- Uncorrected Evidence - 6 Mar 2012 - UN HC 1852-ii - The Water White Paper
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Wednesday 13 Oct 2010 - Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee - Future flood and water management legislation
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Consumer Council for Water.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Consumer Council for Water.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: