Construction Products Association
The Construction Products Association (CPA) is UK-based construction industry trade association, representing UK manufacturers and suppliers of construction products as well as over 40 sector trade associations representing around 30,000 companies across product manufacturing.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Construction Products Association
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Construction Products Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Construction Products Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: