ConocoPhillips Co. is an American multinational energy corporation with its headquarters located in the Energy Corridor district of Houston, Texas in the United States. It is the world's largest independent pure-play exploration and production company and is a Fortune 500 company. ConocoPhillips was created through the merger of Conoco Inc. and the Phillips Petroleum Co. on August 30, 2002.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$96,621,926 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Paul Warwick, President, UK and Africa, ConocoPhillips, co-chair of Oil and Gas UK gave evidence related to IMPLICATIONS FOR THE NORTH SEA OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY OF THE BUDGET 2011 on 4 May. 
- 1. Wikipedia. ConocoPhillips
- 2. Influence Explorer. ConocoPhillips (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 6. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about ConocoPhillips.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with ConocoPhillips.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: