Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Dept. for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Confor met with Jim Paice, Minister of State for Agriculture and Food, to discuss International Forestry, along with World Wildlife Fund, Environmental Investigation Agency, Greenpeace, Kingfisher, Progressio, and Timber Trade Federation. 
- Confor met with Caroline Spelman, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, to discuss international forestry issues, along with Timber Trade Federation, World Wildlife Fund, Environmental Investigations Agency, Greenpeace, Timber Trade Federation, Kingfisher, and Progressio. 
- 1. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 2. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 469-i - Tree health and plant biosecurity - 26 Jun 2013 - Tree Health and Plant Biosecurity
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Confor.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Confor.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: