The Competition Commission was a non-departmental public body responsible for investigating mergers, markets and other enquiries related to regulated industries under competition law in the United Kingdom. It was a competition regulator under the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS). It was tasked with ensuring healthy competition between companies in the UK for the ultimate benefit of consumers and the economy.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Competition Commission via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Peter Barron, Senior Business Advisor, Competition Commission gave evidence related to Time to bring on the referee? The Government's proposed Adjudicator for the Groceries Code on 14 Jun. 
- DIANA GUY, Deputy Chairman, Competition Commission, DAVID SAUNDERS, Chief Executive, Competition Commission, BILL ROBERTS, Senior Business Adviser, Competition Commission, JULIET YOUNG, DirectorConsumer Markets Group, Office of Fair Trading, HANNAH PRIEST, General Counsel's Office, Office of Fair Trading gave evidence related to Regulation of Television Advertising on 26 Oct. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Competition Commission (United Kingdom)
- 2. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Competition in the local bus market - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 10 - Wednesday 16 May 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 10
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Competition Commission.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Competition Commission.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: