Community Security Trust
The Community Security Trust (CST) is a British charity established in 1994 to ensure the safety and security of the Jewish community in the UK. Its inception follows a history of threats to the Jewish community in Britain, in particular to attacks on British Jews and their buildings by British Fascists from the 1930s, and to further attacks by Islamists hostile to Israel and by extension to its British supporters.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Community Security Trust
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. House of Lords. Register of Interests of Lords Members' Staff, 7 Nov - 7 Nov 2011
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 1 Nov 2011 - Home Affairs Committee - Roots of violent radicalisation
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Community Security Trust.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Community Security Trust.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: