The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation and manufacturer, retailer and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The company is best known for its flagship product Coca-Cola, invented in 1886 by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton in Columbus, Georgia.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$56,635,117 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Sep 2010 - Nov 2010
- Blue Rubicon provided UK public affairs consultancy services to Coca-Cola. 
- Interel provided UK public affairs consultancy services to Coca Cola Great Britain. 
- Interel provided UK public affairs consultancy services to The Coca-Cola Company. 
- Portland Communications provided UK public affairs consultancy services to Coca Cola. 
- 1. Wikipedia. The Coca-Cola Company
- 2. Influence Explorer. Coca-Cola Co (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Coca-Cola.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Coca-Cola.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: