Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Ministry of Justice. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 92 - 29 Jan 2013 - Justice Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 92
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 742-iii - Women Offenders - 29 Jan 2013 - women offenders
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 97-ii - 22 May 2012 - Justice Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 97-ii
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 18 May 2011 - Justice Committee - The role of the Probation Service
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Clinks.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Clinks.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: