Civic and Social Organizations
UK lobbying and public affairs activity related to organisations in Freebase's Civic and Social Organizations  industry listing, covering activity of:
Lobbyist firms used
- 1. Freebase. Civic and Social Organizations: Organizations in this industry
- 2. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Office of the Deputy Prime Minister. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC1557-ii - Private Foundations - 2 Nov 2011 - HC 1557-ii, 8 Nov 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of the organisations mentioned above.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: