The City and Guilds of London Institute (City & Guilds) is a vocational education organisation in the United Kingdom. City & Guilds offers more than 500 qualifications over the whole range of industry sectors through 8500 colleges and training providers in 81 countries worldwide.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Education in London
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. City and Guilds of London Institute
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about City and Guilds.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with City and Guilds.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: