Citizens Advice Scotland
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Keith Dryburgh, Policy Manager, Citizens Advice Scotland gave evidence related to The impact of the bedroom tax in Scotland (continued) on 16 Dec. 
- 1. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 937-i - The impact of the bedroom tax in Scotland (continued) - 16 Dec 2013
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Scottish Affairs - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 288 - 18 Jun 2013 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 288 - Examination of Witness
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Citizens Advice Scotland.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Citizens Advice Scotland.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: